 CAD / 4113
Re: wanted pieces for Ldraw
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 5 Jul 2000 19:07:21 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Michael Nelson writes:
Does anyone know where I can get these pieces for Ldraw? Thanks!

Most of those pieces you requested are already released in LDraw or an L-CAD
parts update.  If you haven't stayed current on parts releases, go to
<http://www.ldraw.org/download/updates/> to grab all the latest.

If you are having a hard time locating pieces, try the search function at
<http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/>.  Also, I recommend Anders
Isaksson's LDList, which can obtained from
<http://user.tninet.se/~hbh828t/ldlist.htm>.

Also, you may find unofficial parts posted to
<http://www.lugnet.com/cad/dat/parts/>.

To be thorough, here is specific info about each part:

1x9 technic propellor

I believe that part has not been made yet.

large brown castle/wild west wagon wheel

Look in the Castle parts.  Part 4489.

adventurers spoked wheel

Looks like that one is not yet been made.

adventurers car seat piece

This one should be in the next update, unless I've lost my mind.  I believe a
copy has been posted to lugnet.cad.dat.parts.

2x4 plate with technic pins on end to hold wheels.

This was released in the most recent L-CAD parts update, 2000-01.  Part 30157.

HTHADNC,
Steve