 CAD / 4106
4105  |  4107
Subject:
Trouble with LDAO VEC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 5 Jul 2000 14:51:48 GMT

I am having a problem with the LDAO VEC.  I have just got a new
computer, and have put Ldraw and LDAO (the newest version) on it.  I
downloaded the "complete.exe" from the ldraw.org start page. However,
none of the "underscore" part catergories are in the Vec.  I've run
Mklist, and the parts are in the parts.lst file.  I've also tried to
re-make the whole catologue a few times.

Can somebody please help me?

--Calvin Walton