 CAD / 4080
4079  |  4081
Subject:
LDView 0.6.2 Released
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 30 Jun 2000 06:30:59 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

OK, hopefully this version will fix most of the problems that people have
been experiencing with all the versions since 0.5.1.  If 0.5.1 worked for
you, and this version (0.6.2) does not work for you, PLEASE let me know, and
I will do what I can to correct any remaining problems.  You can download
v0.6.2 from either of the following locations:

http://www.csc.calpoly.edu/~tcobbs/LDView/
OR
http://home.san.rr.com/tcobbs/LDView/

The updated 0.6.2 source is now also available from the above pages.  I'm
not sure if anyone tried to build the previous source, but there were
absolute paths in the project files, which made it difficult.  (I discovered
this when I built it at work.)  I think I have removed the remaining
absolute paths from the project files, so this version should be easier to
get to build.

--Travis Cobbs
(tcobbs@san.REMOVE.rr.com)
(Remove .REMOVE from address to send me e-mail.)