 CAD / 3954
    Wide lines with recent version of LDLITE —Fredrik Glöckner
   I don't know if you have noticed yet, but a recent version of LDLITE supports drawing wider-than-usual type-2 and type-5 lines. Here's an example of an image rendered with this feature: (URL) retrospect, I should have used a feature like this on the (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jun-00, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Wide lines with recent version of LDLITE —Fredrik Glöckner
   (...) lines are drawin wider, not type-5. This is also consistent with the documentation. Sorry about the confusion. I wonder if Paul is planning to add wider type-5 lines as well? I would like to have that feature. Fredrik (24 years ago, 6-Jun-00, to lugnet.cad)