 CAD / 3924
  What a pain...

I am. Nice people from lugnet help me out in finding the two parts I need (which is greatly appreciated) and then here I am looking for two more. I am looking for the car seat from adventurer's set #2995 and the small ski piece from set #6579 Any (...) (24 years ago, 31-May-00, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: What a pain...

(...) That one hasn't been done. Yet. I think. (...) Try part 6120, Minifig Ski. (...) You can search for parts at (URL), but that only includes officially released parts. Otherwise, search at (URL) for unofficial or pre-release parts. Steve (24 years ago, 5-Jun-00, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: What a pain...

(...) I believe Bram Lambrecht is working on that one. It was posted fairly recently to the lugnet.cad.dat.parts group. (You mean the 4x5 base with two seats, right?) Fredrik (24 years ago, 5-Jun-00, to lugnet.cad)