 CAD / 3915
    Re: Looking for parts —Alan Gerber
   (...) At (URL) you can see Jonathan Wilson's mockup. (...) Jonathan Wilson did that, too, but I can't find it. (...) (24 years ago, 29-May-00, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Looking for parts —Jonathan Wilson
   I did not make either of the parts you refered to, I only posted them because somone asked for them. And anyway somone is working on the helicopter skids. (24 years ago, 29-May-00, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Looking for parts —Jim Foulds
   Thanks Jonathan and Alan for pointing me in the right direction for the DAT file I needed. Now I can finish modeling my space craft. Sorry I didn't respond sooner, but I was away on a much needed vacation. Thanks Again! - Jim F. (24 years ago, 31-May-00, to lugnet.cad)