 CAD / 3902
  Re: has the 6 x 6 dome windshield ever been done?

(...) No, I didn't. I'm pretty sure I used Tom's bubble. Since it uses a sphere primitive, it works well in POV-Ray, but it's kind of low resolution in LDraw... --Bram Bram Lambrecht.........Br...L@JUNO.com (URL) (24 years ago, 21-May-00, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: has the 6 x 6 dome windshield ever been done?

(...) Yah im trying to finish it. is there a higher res. primitive for a 1/2 sphere?? the other thing is i need to correct the "ring" on the inside its to small (24 years ago, 21-May-00, to lugnet.cad)