 CAD / 3868
  new military models

I did some new models yesterday and today: the 5 ton, the "logistics vehicle system" (LVS,MK48-14...), and a satallite communications truck (URL) em out. I want to thank Bram for doing that car part to, with out it no 5 ton! PS no JW you cant use em (...) (24 years ago, 10-May-00, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: new military models

(...) You're welcome...now I just need to finish the part sometime :/ --Bram Bram Lambrecht.........Br...L@JUNO.com (URL) (24 years ago, 11-May-00, to lugnet.cad)