 CAD / 3857
  Re: Bugfix Release of MLCad & More

ok, i've found a few bugs myself, and i have a few suggestions: closing the picture generator window, once a large picture has been loaded, or sometimes just loading a large picture, yields a page fault: MLCAD caused an invalid page fault in module (...) (24 years ago, 9-May-00, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Bugfix Release of MLCad & More

(...) I'll check that out. (...) Yes, LP97-13 and LP97-14 are still required. They contain updates that are included in neither ldraw.exe (the original archive) nor complete.exe. This is actually a problem with the www.ldraw.org download pages. (...) (24 years ago, 10-May-00, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Bugfix Release of MLCad & More

(...) I checked, and I'm not having problem with MLCad and the newest complete.exe file. What behavior were you getting from MLCad? Steve (24 years ago, 10-May-00, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Bugfix Release of MLCad & More

(...) it complained that several files had single lines corrupt in them. it was probably a freak error, because complete.exew didn't give any crc errors when i used it. maybe it's because i hadn't installed the old updates of james' Jonathan (...) (24 years ago, 10-May-00, to lugnet.cad)