 CAD / 3816
3815  |  3817
Subject:
new model (trains)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 1 May 2000 02:23:41 GMT

hey gents... whaz-hat-nin?

     A while back i did a model based upon the dash 9. Or is it the dash 8?
(ac4400cw just with a 4 wheel configuration)I pulled off the "truck rotation"
by getting inspiring ideas from giant Oscale trains. the trucks pivit, along
with the latters and the coupling setups. A pic with 2 engines back to back
with some intermoduals look cool. as soon as i get internet access again (I am
on a work computer in 29 palms)i am going to finally update my page.
     One more thing... how does everyone think of my new parts? (Ie shock
abzorbers and train motor)
     Later guys (and girls...)
     TBurger

PS. tim courtney you are the "pimpolitious!"