 CAD / 3809
Re: Beginner Questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 28 Apr 2000 18:42:06 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Brian Corbett writes:
Hi, I downloaded L3lab yesterday and plan on downloading LEdit tonight. (I • just
read the tutorial.) My question is: How do I go about viewing the creations
that are posted here in L3lab? Do I copy and paste all the numbers? I am also
having trouble viewing the two samples that came with the download of L3lab. I
think the program wants me to type something in (P, PARTS?) That's where I am
stuck. Thank

A good place to start is at the beginning.  The Ldraw tool installs the
library of parts you will need to view the models.  Go to this web address and
check out the "getting Started" link.

http://www.ldraw.org/

This FAQ is also very useful.

http://www.ldraw.org/memorial/archive/FAQ/

After you have LDRAW and LEDIT installed, you can use other viewers and
editors like LMCAD and L3LAB.

-Chuck