 CAD / 3775
    Problems w/ LDrawAddOn —Kyle Keppler
    I was trying to install LDAO lastweek. At the end of the install it said somthing about my ole settings in use so it had to restart my computer. OK so I do this and the coputer restarts and when it starts up again it pulls up the LDAO setup that I (...) (24 years ago, 24-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Problems w/ LDrawAddOn —Steve Bliss
   Before you install LDAO, make sure all other programs are shut down. Right-click the icons on the system tray, see if they have a 'Quit', 'Exit', 'Close', or 'Disable' option (but be careful not to permanently disable something you want to keep (...) (24 years ago, 25-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad)