 CAD / 3748
    Re: ldlite —Kevin Loch
   Awesome. I got it to compile and run on FreeBSD 3.2. Are the command line arguments documented anywhere? KL (...) (24 years ago, 18-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: ldlite —Don Heyse
   (...) Ah yes, documentation would be nice. I started adding to the ldlite command line documentation but seem to have lost that file somehow. I think there is a text version of the original ldlite documentation in the zip file. Look for ldlite.txt. (...) (24 years ago, 18-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad)