 CAD / 3713
Re: LDRAW Troubles
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 9 Apr 2000 04:21:43 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Jake Luszcz writes:
I have LDRAW, downloaded from LDRAW.org, and I keep getting a runtime error
200.  I downloade and ran the patch that the site has.  Still doesn't work.
Any advice?

there is a fairly easy fix for this problem, by using a small program called
mo'slo, which is available at:
http://www.hpaa.com/moslo/

run it with the command line:
c:\lego\ c:\moslo\moslo.com /70 ledit.exe
^prompt                      ^^ % speed you want processor to 'run' at

that does the trick for me, at least.
works for other programs with speed probs, like epic megagames' 'tyrian'.
(note: use 'view raw message' when reading this in the web interface!)

Jonathan Gevaryahu
jgevaryahu(remove)@hotmail.com