 CAD / 3704
3703  |  3705
Subject:
Need help with POV-Ray images
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 2 Apr 2000 05:12:44 GMT

I am trying to create new images of one of my models so that I can update my
website.  In order to create these images, I would like to have a series of
transparent parts lit from within.  How can I do this with only one light source
inside?

I have tried a light source that looks like a cylinder and one that uses the
cylinder keyword.  Both have been unsuccessful.

Travis Dickinson