 CAD / 3698
    Active-polling macro substitution program —Caton Little
   I prefer to edit my mpd files by hand, and use l3lab in polling mode to view the changes (am I a masochist, or what?), but it's a pain having to flick back and forth between the parts catalog especially for the common pieces (bricks, plates, etc) So (...) (25 years ago, 27-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad)