 CAD / 3679
    Re: LDRAW models and pictures —Ben Vaughan
   Umm. Wow! These are incredible! Your attention to detail and the entire scene is great. I really like the sunset and the parking pics. Nice boxes too. 8) I'd love to see more! Ben -- Ben Vaughan ben@marsbase.com (URL) <geoman@ars.net.gr> wrote in (...) (25 years ago, 23-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad)

        RE: LDRAW models and pictures —Ralph Hempel
   Oh wow! These are really good renderings. The following one brought back memories instantly.... (URL) the instructions rendered, I had this wierd flashback to when I was 8 or 10 years old and built that car! I still have the wheelsets. Cheers, Ralph (...) (25 years ago, 23-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad)