 CAD / 3647
Re: DAT Explorer permanently online
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 15 Mar 2000 19:57:39 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Kevin Loch writes:
Oops, not yet.... there appears to be a bug in the rendering
system....

KL

In lugnet.announce.brickshelf, Kevin Loch writes:
I finally added the system load check to the DAT explorer
so I can leave it online.  Previously some nasty web grabber
programs were forking 25+ paralell povray processes and grinding
the machine to a halt.  Now if the system load is above 2.0 you
will get the unavailable message and as soon as the load drops
below 2.0 it will run again.

KL

Ok, it's fixed for real now :)

KL