 CAD / 3585
    LDAO: recursive inlining? —Karim Nassar
    Hi, Does anyone know if there is a way to do recursive inlining? Does anyone have a script or something to do it? I tend to build my models in multiple nested subassemblies (any moving parts) and I'm currently working towards completing a total (...) (24 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: LDAO: recursive inlining? —Jacob Sparre Andersen
   Karim: (...) Wouldn't it be more practical to build a MPD file? My MPD Builder includes all DAT files necessary to the model (if they are located in the same directory) in the MPD file. But I need somebody with a DOS or MS-Windows machine to compile (...) (24 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad)