 CAD / 3565
  30.4x14 VR Wheel and chrome headlight?

Has anyone modeled or mocked up the 30.4x14 Wheel and Tire, or the 2x2 chrome dish/headlight? They're the only parts I need to finish a Legoland Miniland scale (ie, 12 studs wide) car I built...(unlike a Miniland model, however, my car is motorized (...) (25 years ago, 29-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: 30.4x14 VR Wheel and chrome headlight?

(...) I have a mock up for the wheel, and I use a compressed version of the larger VR tyre to go with it: (URL) (25 years ago, 29-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad)