 CAD / 3523
  Re: l3p hates me

(...) error "76" (...) dir, (...) and (...) in (...) Well, tried making the L3P dir. No luck. Downloaded the filemon progie. Looks like filemon people moved to here: (URL) litte program! I found out that the last file l3pao has a problem with is (...) (24 years ago, 16-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad)

  L3PAO incompatibliity with Win2k? (was:Re: l3p hates me)

Got on update on this situation. Seems that L3PAO is not compatible with Windows 2000 in some way(maybe just on my machine? i dunno). When I booted into Windows 98 on the same machine, and ran the shortcut to the same location, L3PAO worked. All (...) (24 years ago, 18-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev)

  (canceled)

  Re: L3PAO incompatibliity with Win2k? (was:Re: l3p hates me)

Ok, fixed this problem. After a better and more careful look at what NTFilemon told me, I decided to create another LDraw directory within my current LDraw directory. I also now seem to remember this problem happening originally as well. Thanks for (...) (24 years ago, 12-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev)