 CAD / 349
  LDAO/LDlite

I have LDLite and LDAO 1.4 and I am trying to do the procedure at (URL) and when I try to get into the Tool Manager from the Options menu, there is no Tool Manager choice in the Options menu, what am I missing? (26 years ago, 3-Dec-98, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LDAO/LDlite

(...) Tool Manager isn't available until LDAO 1.4.5. Unless you have the ..5 revision, you won't see it. Look at Help | About LDAO on the LDAO menu to see the exact version. Plus, you need 1.4.5 for LDAO to play nicely with LDLite. If you do have (...) (26 years ago, 4-Dec-98, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LDAO/LDlite

(...) That explains it, I thought I had downloaded the newest, I'll have to download 1.4.5 this weekend. (26 years ago, 4-Dec-98, to lugnet.cad)