 CAD / 3447
Re: LDraw support for Windows 2000
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 2 Feb 2000 22:44:04 GMT

[ with a copy to lugnet.cad@lugnet.com ]

Hi Eric,

Im running windows 2000 ver 500.2195. I downloaded the and executed the
files from your web page. when I click on the ldraw icon to start the
program .. A Dos window flashes quickly and then disappears.. thats all
that happens..

You might want to read the documentation that you get with
LDraw. LDraw is a command line program for DOS.

I've found that Win 2000 is more NT based...

I am happy not to know much about any other Microsoft
products than DOS.

Is there anything that I can do to make this work. Im a huge lego fan and
Look forward to using the product..

You might want to use one of the Microsoft oriented
front-ends for LDraw. I think you can find links to them at
questions about LDraw and other LEGO CAD packages.

Play well,

Jacob

--  E-mail:                 sparre@nbi.dk                 --
--  Web...:   <URL: http://hugin.ldraw.org/LEGO/Huse/ >   --