 CAD / 3445
3444  |  3446
Subject:
does anyone have these dat files?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 2 Feb 2000 07:26:17 GMT

smwheel.dat
50cup2.dat
wheel-1.dat
bgwheel.dat
tech-bgw.dat
bogie3-9.dat
3821prlb.dat
3822prlb.dat
2874p01.dat
766.dat
767a.dat
x786a.dat
236b.dat
247a.dat
i-c-9v.dat
o-c-9v.dat
any model files for 2126 or any 1999 sets except for 4560/4561 and the
cherry picker truck.

I need them to go with thomas burgers 9v train dat files. I tried asking
him but he is not reading his email, mabie he cant read his mail at this
time but can read lugnet? Or mabie someone else has these dat files

--
Jonathan Wilson
wilsonj@xoommail.com