 CAD / 3373
  Re: Micro-fig Dropship

(...) (snip da dat) Mladen, I love it! The use of those steering wheels is ingenious! I'm building this sucker when I get home tonight!(1) Ben Ben Vaughan buster@marsbase.com (URL) I *really* like exclamation points today! (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Micro-fig Dropship

(...) Thanks Ben, it seems weird to me when good builders like you and others think my stuff is good, since I admire your creations (Ronin, Kodiak, Marauder, Kite are all wicked!) and others creations so much. Thanks again! Mladen Pejic, over and (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad)