 CAD / 3367
Re: Running problem L3PAO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 4 Jan 2000 15:34:32 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Guido Heunen writes:
I installed L3PAO on my system together with l3p.
My first attemp to run the L3PAO resulted in an VB40032.dll error.
So I got one. Then running again:
ERROR LOADING FROM FILE!

What file?

Can anyone help me.

My default.L3A contains in some lines for example 0,0,,,,0
Is that OK!

Guido

the .L3A file sounds fine...
i can recreate this error by installing and running L3PAO on a system *without*
Steve Bliss' LDraw Addon installed. LDAO is *required* to run L3PAO. LDAO
creates and adds entries to a file called "LDraw.ini" (located in the Windows
directory) which L3PAO needs to read. If you have LDAO installed and are still
having this problem, email me and i'll look further into it.