 CAD / 3365
  Installation Problems with MLCad Version 1.6 and 1.7

Dear MLCad fans! I finaly found the problem for the MLCad crashes: Since version 1.6, MLCad uses color-tables. There is a problem now when the program is started for the very first time, since it tries to activate a dialog to ask the user for the (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Installation Problems with MLCad Version 1.6 and 1.7

I released version 1.7 Release 2 this night. In general it is not required to download this version unless you are a new user of MLCad. The program crashed only after it has been installed for the very first time! Regards, and good play :-) Michael (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad)