 CAD / 3357
Re: **** MLCAD V1.7 IS AVAILABLE NOW ****
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Thu, 30 Dec 1999 17:52:45 GMT

"Michael Lachmann" <m.lachmann@xpoint.at> writes:
MLCad V1.7 is available now!

New features are:
- Scrollbar less zooming in viewing areas
- Background images
- Added part highlighting
- Each model has its own color-table now
- LDraw and LDLite compatible colors
- More hotkeys

Feel free to download this program from
http://www.user.xpoint.at/m.lachmann/

Seems like you keep adding cool features, so I had to download a copy.
I'll have to find something to model now to test how much I really like
it :)  Some little nit-picks:
1) You have to highlight the part line for the arrow and Home/End
   hotkeys to work, even though using the mouse or the menu buttons
   don't rrequire you to do this.  It took me a while to figure out
   why the hotkeys weren't working...
2) In the help files, extensions.html is missing
Is there a "line-as-stud" option to speed up rendering?
--Bram

PS: the day MLCAD becomes faster than LEdit will probably be the day I
switch.  Maybe this will happen with back-face culling?

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
Try it today - there's no risk!  For your FREE software, visit:
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.