 CAD / 3353
3352  |  3354
Subject:
Request for motorbike part for LDraw
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 29 Dec 1999 19:03:42 GMT

Dear All

I am requesting that if possible some nice designer would be able to make the
motorbike minifig town scale part.

I would really like to make the space ship transporter crew and display it
some where but to be able to do this i need the motorbike part

If someone would be really kind please could they e-mail me and tell me of the
great news

Yours sincerly

Richard M

richmilly@hotmail.com