 CAD / 3327
3326  |  3328
Subject:
Makelist.exe problems.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 19 Dec 1999 23:01:10 GMT

I hope that somebody knows the solution to this:

First of all, I'm running Win95 OSR2 on a Pentium200MMX machine with
96MB RAM and 1GB of free hard disk. I downloaded LDRAW from ldraw.org
(so it must be current) and installed it with out a problem. When I
run MAKELIST.EXE and select "d" for description, my machine
IMMEDIATELY spits out an error (something to do with makelist trying
to walk on some other application's reserved memory), warns me to
restart my machine, then reboots on its own. I've never had an
application do this to me before.

I even booted to DOS to try the same thing and it locked my machine
up.

Does anybody have a clue what might be happening and what I can do to
get around this?

TIA,

Fred.