 CAD / 3325
  train patterned parts

i did about 10 or so parts within the last 2 hours. can everyone go see (URL) tell me if you think patterned parts are good? (rather have more PARTS than duplicate patterned??) (25 years ago, 19-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: train patterned parts

(...) Visually these patterned parts look good, but does the pattern really have a black edge around it ? My examples of the rail logo do not. IMHO we only code type 2 lines at surface intersections, not at changes of colour on the same surface. (...) (25 years ago, 19-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad)