 CAD / 3244
    Re: What is 'LDraw?' —Adam Howard
   Hi Tim! One other thing... You mentioned in another group about James' background and history. One thing I would like to see is a picture of him. Can you contact his family or put feelers out. I think that would be an excellent item to add to his (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

        Re: What is 'LDraw?' —Jonathan Wilson
   I think that ldraw should refer to the ldraw program and the all the official parts then we refer to all the other tools as ldlite or mlcad or whatever I think we should keep the .dat extension for ldraw files -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)