 CAD / 324
Re: LDAO Limits
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 30 Nov 1998 13:29:00 GMT

Once upon a time, "Kevin B" <kevinb01@netfocus.net> wrote:

It seems that when there are over 100 different parts, LDAO will lock up on
me.  Is this something I am doing or has anyone else run into this?  Is
there a work around or something I can do to eliminate this problem?

Hmm.  I don't have this problem on my system.  I ran a model with 125
unique parts, and had no problem.

Here's some really lame suggestions (but still valid): How much free
space do you have on your hard drive?  Have you run ScanDisk recently?

Would it be possible for you to e-mail me a copy of your model-file?
I'd *really* like to find out the cause of this error.

Steve