 CAD / 3198
Re: Timmy?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 29 Nov 1999 17:19:41 GMT

OK, that thread about modeling clone bricks was one thing, but modeling
Timmy?  You've gone too far now!  Unless, of course, if you plan to LDraw
Todd's Timmy Launcher from MindFest  :-)

-John Van

Dave Schuler <orrex@excite.com> wrote in message
Has anyone done work on LDraw parts for Timmy's torso and/or head?  I've • been
working on the torso pattern, but if someone already has the project • underway,
I'd be interested to learn of its progress.

Thanks,
     Dave!