 CAD / 3137
Re: Anybody have LDLITE v1.6?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 15 Nov 1999 11:27:19 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Fredrik Glöckner writes:
I would like to upgrade to LDLITE v1.6, but I see that the homepage is
still down.  Do anybody possess LDLITE v1.6 and have it up on a webpage
somewhere so that I can grab it?  That would be very useful.

I'm sorry to see that LDLITE does not get that much attention anymore.
I was hoping that someone in the community could one day port it to
GNU/Linux, which would be a huge leap forward for people who enjoy the
UNIX/Linux type of environment.

Richard Stallman recently mailed me to ask for the status of LDraw (when
it comes to free-ness, of course) and was very happy to hear about Paul
Gyugyi's efforts to bring the free-software idea into the LDraw
community.  I'm hoping his efforts were not futile.

Fredrik

Check out:
ftp://marsbase.verinet.com/pub/ldlite_1_6_b.zip

Ben Vaughan
buster@marsbase.com
http://www.marsbase.com
The few, the proud...the plastic