 CAD / 3125
  128 stud truss bridge (ldraw)

its humble beginings. 4 sub part assemblies,within those 4, are the deck, the side trusses, and still to add, the pillars, and diagonal trusses! i just got the idea, an started buildin. sometime imgoing to zip it up andput it in my site. this thing (...) (25 years ago, 14-Nov-99, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.trains)

  Re: 128 stud truss bridge (ldraw)

Cool! Needs diagonal bracing, though, or it will collapse under its own weight before a train actually even gets to it. (25 years ago, 14-Nov-99, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.trains)

  Re: 128 stud truss bridge (ldraw)

(...) I added them last night, andput it in a scene. darn povray takin to long to render. started at 1000 last night. its 1100 morning. still parsing. file to big. ive added a povray render of the bridge onlyat my main lego page (25 years ago, 14-Nov-99, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.trains)