 CAD / 311
Re: LDraw Color Chart with Numbers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 25 Nov 1998 14:36:28 GMT

Once upon a time, "Eric Brok" <brok@fcjsvc.hvu.nl> wrote:

When I run LDLITE with the command line settings as advised, the top row of
the color chart doesn't show. Can I fix this with a different perspective
setting?

If you're talking about the color chart with suggested settings I
posted to lugnet.cad.dat, remove the -v4, so LDLite will run in
full-screen mode.  If that's not enough, add a -o0,-100 option.
Modify the -100 to place the image higher or lower on the screen.
Negative values move it higher, positive values move it lower.

Steve