 CAD / 3109
3108  |  3110
Subject:
m-peedy issue with win2k?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 4 Nov 1999 05:43:00 GMT

I'm running Win 2000 right now and just tried to run M-peedy.  I've got the
runtime installed but I get a message:
"Error loading from file"  when I try to start it.  I think this means it
can't find ldraw.ini, but it's sitting in the c:\winnt directory.  I even
created a c:\windows dir and copied it there, but to no avail.
Anyone having this issue?  Or any suggestions?

Thanks,
Ben

--
Ben Vaughan