 CAD / 3104
    Re: Help! How do I get more peices? —John VanZwieten
    Ben Vaughan <buster@marsbase.com> wrote in message news:FKM1BE.1Fu@lugnet.com... (...) This points out what is probably a common error: running the parts updates from c:\ldraw. If you did this, you will find a directory called c:\ldraw\ldraw\parts (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Help! How do I get more peices? —Steve Bliss
   (...) One thing I do to handle this problem, is to download the update file to my Windows Desktop. I double-click the file to expand the files, then use Explorer to drag the newly-created Ldraw folder into the right position. This also makes it (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.cad)