 CAD / 3084
Re: SW9 model
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 2 Nov 1999 15:49:19 GMT

Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net> wrote in message
news:381E2229.DFFFD0C8@voyager.net...
OK, why does this display OK in MLCad but not in LDLite? The posting
(see the ref'd append for the whole thing) SEEMS to match the original,
but LDLite stops rendering where I marked <HERE>

There's no truncation or wrapping in the post...

Or is it just me that it's not working for?

It doesn't work for me either, until I split the .mpd file.  LDLite has a
problem handling longer .mpd files, though your file isn't as long as most
I've seen fail.

For files like yours which don't have a lot of subfiles or make repeated use
of subfiles, I would recommend inlining rather than .mpd-ing.  That would
ensure LDLite can display it directly from the web.

-John Van