 CAD / 3052
  Re: Unofficial pneumatics pieces?

(...) The airtank has been done and i am sure i saw the pumps and non return valve somewhere but i cant find them. -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 30-Oct-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Unofficial pneumatics pieces?

Joanthan -- Yeah, the reason I ask is that I saw large pneumatic cylinders on the excavator at (URL) and wondered if the parts were in the public domain yet (even if unofficially). Cheers JP (...) (25 years ago, 30-Oct-99, to lugnet.cad)

It looks to me like Linc just mocked up the cylinders with standard LEGO parts. This is the same trick I am using to document some pneumatics work. Build On! John Matthews JP Brown <envcons@csi.com> wrote in message news:381B818F.1A6239...csi.com... (...) (25 years ago, 31-Oct-99, to lugnet.cad)