 CAD / 2965
    Re: New version of the MPD Builder and the MPD Splitter —Steve Bliss
   (...) I'll look into doing that. I'll have to relocate and reinstall the GNAT ADA compiler, so it might take me a bit. Are directories recorded in the MPD as relative directories, or full-path? Steve (25 years ago, 30-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: New version of the MPD Builder and the MPD Splitter —Jacob Sparre Andersen
   Steve: (...) Thanks. (...) Relative, unless you use the "-collect" option with an absolute path. Play well, Jacob PS: I added a minor feature to the MPD Builder today, so you might want to update your copy of the sources (if you have downloaded them (...) (25 years ago, 30-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad)