 CAD / 2955
    Re: FAQqage: How to get zero perspective from L3P? —Fredrik Glöckner
   (...) This is very simple to achieve. You simply insert the "orthographic" statement inside the "camera" declaration. This will generate an image with the same perspective as LDLITE does, i.e., no perspective at all. Of course, you'll need to alter (...) (25 years ago, 28-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.faq)

        Re: FAQqage: How to get zero perspective from L3P? —Jeremy Sproat
   (...) Argh! It's so simple! ;-) I swear, I'd get over these hurdles more easiliy if there was a recent book for POV-Ray... It would probably help if I read the whole doc, too, but it's like reading a dictionary (I usually get stuck around "G"). :-P (...) (25 years ago, 28-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.faq)

        Re: FAQqage: How to get zero perspective from L3P? —Jeff Boen
   (...) actually, L3P already puts the orthographic setting inside the camera definition, it just has it REM'd out (//)... go to the end of the .POV file and you should see the camera definition (not quite at the end, but just before the light (...) (25 years ago, 28-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.faq)