 CAD / 2951
  Re: Please check out my gif-animations

(...) Good show! What utility did you use to bundle up the GIF frames into animated GIFs? --Todd (25 years ago, 27-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Please check out my gif-animations

Thanks for the compliments! I used GIF construction set 32 to make the GIFs. (...) low! (...) (25 years ago, 28-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad)