 CAD / 2950
    Re: Please check out my gif-animations —John VanZwieten
   One of those minifigs puked all over my screen! -John Van Tobias Möller <tobias.moller@telia.com> wrote in message news:FIqGwA.1rD@lugnet.com... (...) (25 years ago, 27-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Please check out my gif-animations —Fredrik Glöckner
   (...) I thought they had to take a test to see if they could handle that centrifugal force before they could work as astronauts? Perhaps the training officer is getting sloppy? ;-) Fredrik (25 years ago, 28-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad)