 CAD / 2930
2929  |  2931
Subject:
My next contributoins to datsville
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 24 Sep 1999 23:52:30 GMT

Here are the things I am building for datsville. I am posting this list so that no-one duplicates my
work and so that I do not make anything being worked on by someone else.
I am making/planing to make/have made

The datsville cricket ground (afl stadium)
A tavern (mabie)
A passenger train (The Intercity And Metropolitan line. It is 9v but we can use the 4.5v track
anyway, right)
The datsville times newspaper (make a building for it and then we can "publish" it to the group or
web page every so often with news stories of interest, kind of like the newspaper in simcity 2000)
Some construction vechicles (mabie)
A telephone exchange (mabie)

--
Jonathan Wilson