 CAD / 2921
    Saving BMPs of an MPD using LDLite, LDAO —Jeremy Sproat
   Hey all, I think I'm doing something wrong, but I can't figure out what. What I want to do is to make a BMP image of an MPD file (using LDAO to make choosing the viewing angle easier.) My MPD file is in my LDRAW\MODELS dir. The only "0 STEP" is at (...) (25 years ago, 23-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Saving BMPs of an MPD using LDLite, LDAO —Jeremy Sproat
     (...) Okay... LDAO isn't sending the parameters to LDLite. I noticed this by changing the LDAO background color to cyan, but still getting white in LDLite. Here's from my ldraw.ini : [LDraw Tool] Internal=False RequiresFile=True RunInBAT=False (...) (25 years ago, 23-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Saving BMPs of an MPD using LDLite, LDAO —Steve Bliss
   (...) As you noticed, this is a beta-bug in LDAO -- it's not passing the settings to LDLite. Steve (25 years ago, 24-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad)