 CAD / 2833
  Re: Six Wide Hummer model

(...) ryan, i made a hummer model some time ago. if you want to see it, go to www.geocities.com/tb...itary.html (25 years ago, 17-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.build)

  Re: Six Wide Hummer model

(...) Pretty nifty. Is there a way to access the instructions, or am I actually gonna' have to think for myself? :) Brian (bbq) Sauls (25 years ago, 17-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.build)

  Re: Six Wide Hummer model

(...) Is that a six-wide windshield? If so, what set have them? I'd love to get some for a few of my models... Josh Spaulding (25 years ago, 20-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.build)