 CAD / 2832
  Six Wide Hummer model

In case anyone is interested I have just finished a six wide AM General Hummer. It is a rescue(ambulance) version that I modeled after the rescue Hummer in the new Johnny Lightning series. If you want to see what that looks like, go to (...) (25 years ago, 16-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.build)

  Re: Six Wide Hummer model

(...) ryan, i made a hummer model some time ago. if you want to see it, go to www.geocities.com/tb...itary.html (25 years ago, 17-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.build)

  Re: Six Wide Hummer model

(...) The last Town JR construction set (6565) had a six-wide railing used as the sides of one of the cheesy (did I say that?) trucks. I didn't see it in the LDraw parts list, but I thought I saw it on one of the other cad programs. Of course, I (...) (25 years ago, 17-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.build)

  Re: Six Wide Hummer model

(...) Pretty nifty. Is there a way to access the instructions, or am I actually gonna' have to think for myself? :) Brian (bbq) Sauls (25 years ago, 17-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.build)

  Re: Six Wide Hummer model

(...) I believe it's under the Train category. Steve (25 years ago, 17-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.build)

  Re: Six Wide Hummer model

(...) I believe it comes in at least black, yellow and dark grey. Maybe light grey too, I forget. (25 years ago, 17-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.build)

  Re: Six Wide Hummer model

Brian Sauls wrote in message ... (...) the (...) LDraw part #6583--1x6x3 plate w/ train wagon end. Brian (bbq) Sauls (while looking for something completely different, of course.) (25 years ago, 17-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.build)

  Re: Six Wide Hummer model

(...) Is that a six-wide windshield? If so, what set have them? I'd love to get some for a few of my models... Josh Spaulding (25 years ago, 20-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.build)