 CAD / 2826
    Re: Dat explorer —Jacob Sparre Andersen
   Kevin Loch: I tried the new and improved DAT explorer. MSIE will for some reason not show PNG's inline. It works fine when I want to look at just an image (no HTML around it). Strange. The solution (besides getting X for Mac) is to make the image on (...) (25 years ago, 16-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Dat explorer —Kevin Loch
   hmm, so it wasn't quotes after all. I don't know what version of MSIE4 I was running, but it worked. I guess it was the stock win98 version. I just updated it to 5 to see what it does. I can easially make the image a link. Obviously, while png's are (...) (25 years ago, 16-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad)